ICF-CT is a charter member chapter of ICF Global
, an international governing body with the quest of raising the profile of the coaching profession.
To become a premier ICF chapter, empowering coaches to achieve their highest potential, by advancing the art, science and practice of professional coaching.
We will pursue our vision through…
- Offering professional development for our members
- Promoting the coaching profession in the community
- Facilitating networking among our members
- Supporting the professional programs of the International Coach Federation
- For more information about ICF Global click here.
We meet 4 times a year, September through May, for live chapter meetings, and have at least 4 virtual programs and 1 live networking event, annually. Chapter meetings are held in Shelton at the Courtyard Marriott on the last Friday of the month, unless noted otherwise. The meetings begin at 8:30am. See the calendar of events for exact dates, locations and presenters. You do not have to be an ICF Global member to participate in our meetings.
Our virtual events are held on a weekday evening from 7-8:30pm. Please check the calendar of events pages for specific dates, times, and topics.