When you join the International Coaching Federation (ICF), you can automatically become a member of the ICF-CT Chapter. You must select CT as your affiliation.
Being a member of ICF Global has many benefits of its own. Please follow this link for more detailed information, Join ICF Global
The benefits of membership to our chapter include:
- Member prices for live and virtual events, sponsorship and advertising.
- Member corner: share marketing materials of your upcoming events with attendees of the live events.
- Opportunity for MAF benefits – (pay one price for all years’ events). See below.
- Participation on the Board of Directors or committees of the chapter
- Your own directory profile with searchable options for potential clients
MAF (Membership Activity Fee) - OPTIONAL UPGRADE
Open to ICF-CT members only.
ICF-CT members may save on programming fees with our Member Activity Fee (MAF) Program. When you pay for MAF ($180), all your fees to attend the next 12 months live events and virtual events run by our chapter are included. You will also have access to our growing library of recorded webinars and other resources.
If you participate in all the live programs at the regular member rate, it will cost you $310. When you participate in MAF – you pay $180 to attend all the live in-person and virtual meetings, and also get free access to our developing library of recorded webinars.
Upgrade membership to MAF
AAF (Associate Activity Fee) - OPTIONAL UPGRADE
For non-ICF members, this is a one-time fee to attend meetings throughout the year, and participate in live webinars and view past webinars with a “pay-one-price” discount. Anyone who is NOT a member of ICF Global, can be an AAF member.
Associate Activity Fee is available to non-ICF-CT members and guests. A one-time fee of $325 provides you with a year of professional development with ICF-CT.
Become an AAF member