Trailblazing Coaches, What Keeps You Awake At Night?
Karen Sands, MCC, BCC
March 29, 2019
ICF-CT General Meeting
Courtyard Marriott, 780 Bridgeport Ave., Shelton, CT 06484
Networking at 8:30 am and 11:30 am, Meeting/Program 9 - 11:30 am
Full buffet breakfast included
ICF CCE approval: 1.0 Core Competency and 0.5 Resource Development
Get ready for a cognitive jolt to your assumptions and envision new alternative futures in Talent Development.
This experiential and transformational conversation will explore reinventing your coaching business and honing your skills to stay in sync with where your maturing clients and organizations are today and to guide them toward where they want to be tomorrow.
- Have the opportunity to examine one of the hottest topics worrying leaders today about tomorrow’s workforce, the shifting marketplace, and their evolving role.
- Explore the impact this current trend will have on the future for your business, your enterprise and individual clients, your community and for yourself as a more confident trailblazer with a competitive advantage.
Together with Karen, we will kick-start a unique conversation on how to turn what keeps trailblazers like you up at night into assets for the Longevity Economy.
Lead In Trailblazing Ways You Never Before Imagined
- Challenge Your Beliefs: Uncover age-fogging misnomers, while you discover eye-opening, mind-changing truths and strategies to Rock Your Revenues as a paradigm-shifting Trailblazer in the Longevity Economy.
- Shift your perspective: Learn how to think differently, identify your own beliefs and assumptions about the impact of top trends on the coaching and talent development space.
- Explore the future: Discover your own view of the future of your coaching, training and/or consulting business. This training blazes new trails and creates rock solid solutions to establish yourself as a truly avant-garde paradigm-shifting trusted advisor & trailblazer.
- Coaching at the Core: Experience an insight-building and hands-on exercise that integrates ICF core competencies: Co-Creating the Relationship; Communicating Effectively; and Creating Awareness with an eye-opening education on the unique challenges and opportunities within the emerging Longevity Economy.
Karen Sands, MCC, BCC,
Founder, Master Coach, Chief GeroFuturist and Chief Learning Officer of the AgelessWayAcademy.com
, and creator of the Gray is the New Green$™ eCourse.
Karen is the Leading GeroFuturist™, multiple #1 Amazon best-selling author, Fire Cracker Speaker, Game Changer and Thought Leader on the Longevity Economy, the Business of Aging, the value of older adults, Ageless Leadership and Ageless Futures. As a bold advocate for The New Story of Our AGE, she provides new and veteran leaders the opportunity to examine the hottest topics worrying leaders today about tomorrow’s workforce, the shifting marketplace, and their evolving role as confident visionary trailblazers.
As a Consultant, Strategist, Talent Development pro, and a high impact ICF-MCC & CCE-BCC Master Coach, she guides, consults, and mentors coaches, executives and C-Suite leaders to lead and leverage their diverse organizations toward the Triple Bottom Line, supporting them as they find and anchor their niche in the 21st century global ‘business of aging climate,’ while evolving their trailblazing role for a New AGE.