|It's International Coaching Week! |
Every year, local ICF Chapters and coaches celebrate International Coaching Week by offering a variety of activities and pro bono services in their local communities to share coaching’s positive impact.
The ICF Connecticut chapter has planned a series of Coach Cafés around the state and one that will be virtual so anyone can attend. We hope you will take advantage of these events to connect with other coaches in the state as well as with members of the community. Invite friends or colleagues, invite the “coach curious” and join us for this special event.
BE a Coach, FIND a Coach, CONNECT with ICF Connecticut!
|Congratulations to our ICF-CT Board for 2019-2020 |
Congratulations to those Elected to serve on the
ICF-CT board for 2019-2020
- President – Monica Leggett, PCC
- President Elect – Judy Garfinkel, ACC
- Secretary – Lauren Krasnow - 2 year commitment, 2021
- Technology Chair – Steve Porcaro, ACC - 1 year only, 2020
- Marketing Chair – OPEN
- Virtual Meeting Management chair – Matt Cross, ACC - 2 year commitment, 2021
- Program/Professional Development Co-chair – Karen Needham, ACC - 2 year commitment, 2021
- Program/Professional Development Co-chair – OPEN
The following positions will continue to be filled by the current board members:
- Treasurer – Karen McLaughlin, PCC through 2020
- Immediate Past President – Margaret Ruff, ACC, through 2020
- On-site Meeting Management – Jamie Bertini, through 2020
- Membership Chair – Suzanne Kennard, ACC, through 2020
Thank you to those who participated in the election process. 2 positions remain open – Marketing Chair and Co-chair for programs. These both offer opportunities for people to:
- Be part of the strategic planning for ICF-CT
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Increase understanding of ICF
If you have skills and interest or know someone who you think would be an asset to the leadership team for ICF-CT, please contact our President.
THANK YOU to all those who are stepping up to serve ICF-CT.
|Thank You to Our Chapter Sponsors |
Register Now to experience a whole-person approach to
positive psychology and optimal well-being.
Influence is the new currency in leadership and business.
Now coaches can get the inside track on how to coach leaders, teams, and organizations using the ONLY Influence Assessment available in the world!
Check out what it will do for you, your clients and your coaching practice.
ICF-CT Chapter Mission
Providing opportunities to advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching
in alignment with ICF Global.
Join us online to stay in touch with us and other Connecticut Coaches!
|| ©2019 - International Coach Federation CT Chapter - www.icf-ct.org